Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Figuring this all out.....

So I think that I am blogger retarded. So many of you get on and update all the time....not me I am so stinking slow at doing this and I don't get on very often. So I'll do what I can. Kason yesterday said "cheese"....surprise, surprise....this little mite loves string cheese. Kooper came home from preschool on Monday and we had to go on a "c" hunt....It's cute for a while and then he starts asking if everything starts with a "c". I love his lust for learning...it reminds me of myself at that age. Too bad it wears off!

1 comment:

inPRINT designs said...

You will get faster..I never realized how fun it was to see everyone and also to see what people have to say. I have been talking to people I have not seen in a while. It's crazy!! Love ya!! You did a great job, it's cute!!