Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Voted!!!

Kody and I took turns watching the kids so we could go and vote yesterday!
While I was there I ran into my friend Jenny and she had a camera so we decided to take pictures of each other since neither of us had voted at the general election before (sad to admit)!

Look at that good little citizen doing her duty!

So proud of myself....what a dork I am!Jenny so happy to finally have voted!It was so fun to run into her and have this historical Kodak moment, luv ya Jen, thanks for making voting fun!




2 comments:

Amy said...

Good job Kayla, I know it was my hubby's first time too. Cute pics

lvs2dance said...

Hey girl! It was so fun to share this momentous moment with you! *sniff, tear* LOL
I was so happy that you showed up, I knew that I wanted to take pictures and I wasn't sure if I would get brave enough to ask one of the workers. I love having friends that dare to be as crazy as I am!!! :-)