Monday, December 15, 2008

It's about time I posted!!!

Sorry to anyone that likes to keep up on our blog...I have not posted forever, so I am finally posting our Thanksgiving weekend fun!
Kooper coloring after dinner...I didn't get any photos of us eating.
Grandpa and his buddy...
Kason all tuckered out!
Playing in the dirt at Grandma King's!
The Saturday after Thanksgiving we were in Mt. Pleasant at Kody's parents house and went to a fun "Main Street Lighting" that they have in town. They have a count down and turn on the lights all down Main Street. They had little game booths and a toy drawing at the end and Kooper won the game "Don't break the Ice". He loves it, the funny thing is, I remember playing it when I was little when it first came out....here are a few pictures of the fun evening....

Kason did not want to be on Santa's lap!

They had hay rides behind tractors too....it was lots of fun and we were excited that Leah could come have fun with us!

4 comments:

lvs2dance said...

I was just about to ask how you got such a cute font...but then I kept reading and BAM! It told me. LOL
I love the picture of Kayson on santa's lap...to funny!
Thanks for your comments friend...I love you too!

Amy said...

I was beginning to wonder if you were doing okay! Glad to see you're alive. Love these pics, adorable!

Ryan and Tayten said...

:) thanks girl! i know i wish he was already back!! haha we all still need to go to dinner! ry loves you guys haha ;)

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

What a fun post. Lots of great times and fun memories...isn't it a universal thing--boys digging in the dirt!