Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our Robinson Christmas Party!

I have lots of things to post, so I guess I'll post a few things a day since I haven't posted again for awhile. These are from our Robinson Christmas Party that was on Dec. 9th. Our favorite part of our party is the white elephant gifts, we seem to come up with a few good ones as a family....this year seemed to be a lot of "Christmas Story" things.....like the leg lamp...I didn't get a good pic of one :( That is my old nasty hair brush that Kody made into a "Redneck Rockband Microphone"

Kason got bored of what everyone else was doing and I found him here behind the tree playing with Dominoes!

Cousin gift exchange, Kooper gave Heston a tool set he seemed to like it and so did Paige behind him.

Kooper's gift from Heston....Chutes and Ladders...behind that paper!

B-I-N-G-O!!! They kids love Grandma's Christmas Bingo!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Christmas Bingo, that's a good idea. Looks like tons of fun and the Redneck microphone, HILARIOUS. I hope it still had all your old hair in it, eeeuuuwww. Happy New Year to you.

Kayla said...

It did have my hair in it...that was the best part! Happy New Year to you too!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Looks like a fun party! Rick and I are lame and had to google the Leg Lamp! lol lol lol