Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Kooper!

I can't believe I have a 5 year old now! Besides him turning 5, I just went and registered him for Kindergarten earlier this week, I almost cried....so I can't imagine what I will be like on his first day of Kindergarten! After Kason's spongebob party...Kooper decided he had to have one too....so here is Spongebob cake #2! Blowing out the candles!Reading the card from Grandma Great! Kooper and his cousin Craig...they are good pals! This picture of Kooper is just priceless....he was so excited for his CARS Leapster2! The loot! My little sweet toothed boy! Of course Grandma assists in the feeding of the sugary snacks!

My Lightning McQueen tire cupcakes for Kooper's preschool class! This was my midnight creation remembering that I needed a treat for his Birthday at Preschool!

1 comment:

lvs2dance said...

I love the cupcakes!!! Super cute!