Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Our 2nd attempt at pictures!

I never did blog about our first adventure....and I probably should've! I tried about a month ago to get Kason's 2 year old pictures done. It was a DISASTER! He screamed the whole time, so we rescheduled for last week and we got a few with him and Kooper together....so to get some of Kason by himself, we just cropped them! We thought we could get Kason to warm up to the photographer if they went together first....it worked for a few, but we never got any of him by himself. I tried to change there clothes for some other ones together...I even put them in Lightning McQueen shirts together....still didn't work! We were lucky to get the few we got, because Kason inevitably screamed again for the rest of the time there. Kooper did great for his individual pictures.....at least I have one child that is easy to take pictures at a studio! I love this one! This one was a good one for cropping Kason!We had to hold Lightning McQueen to be happy! Here is a cropped one of Kason!
Here is another...these are my favorite ones!

Koop did so good....they turned out cute...he looks so big to me!




4 comments:

Kim Walus said...

What a great picture of your boys. It's ALWAYS difficult getting a picture of kids. My grandson is sooo difficult and we were lucky to get a mostly decent picture of the family.

I really love your new header picture of your family. The HOT pink is gorgeous on you!!!

Just a reminder that Alpine Quilt Group is this coming Tuesday at 8pm. Let me know and maybe we can pick you up at Kohler's or something. Let me know.

Hugs, Kim
kimberlywalus@mac.com

Sam said...

I can't believe how big they BOTH are!!! I remember when Kooper wasn't even 1 yet! Wow how time flies! I think the pictures turned out adorable!

Amy said...

These are darling Kayla!! LOVE them. What cute little guys you have!

lvs2dance said...

I just can't get over how big they both look! WOWZERS! They turned out dang cute though.