Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fond farewell to a friend of 15 years!

A couple Saturdays ago my good friend died......My Blowdryer....it has been the best one I have ever had...it serioiusly lasted about 15 years...the longest lasting blowdryer I have ever known. It was there for me for dates, my wedding, and many other important days, through curly and straight, short and long....it was seriously a sad day when it didn't run anymore...I almost cried! So heres to you Blowdryer....I have found a replacement...but it will never measure up.

4 comments:

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

You are so stinkin cute! RIP blowdryer friend.

lvs2dance said...

to funny!!! I was really concerned when I first read that your friend died....what a riot!

lvs2dance said...

hey I posted pics on my blog of the car seat cover... you can copy and save the pics into your computer. Thanks again for the help today!

Leah said...

Bless it's heart the blow dryer is gone...sad day...We should dedicate a memorial for all of our long lasting blow dryers, curling irons that are caked with hairspray, hahaha our crimper is still kickin though haha!!