Thursday, January 15, 2009

More Christmas Photos and Fun....

...since I'm a slacker here is a few more fun Christmas things we did...gingerbread houses!!! We went up to Kody's sisters' house this year (in mid-december), last year we did them at our house...we started a new tradition with them. They were so much fun....but the kids got bored fast, so it became gingerbread houses for the adults.


And then our annual Giles family Christmas party that is on Dec. 23rd every year! My cute boys were such good sports for the nativity! My cute two little wisemen!The production......this is my Grandma's favorite part of the night....it is so cute to see my kids and nieces and nephews in the places where me, my siblings and cousins once were!Just threw this one in cause I thought it was cute of my boys in there sweaters at the party!

3 comments:

lvs2dance said...

Oh so cute!

amberkei said...

It looks like you all had so much fun! How fun to see things change in such a fun way!

Kim Walus said...

Such precious memories! Love it!