Thursday, October 23, 2008

I didn't know that I had Adopted...

Apparently I am now the proud mother of a stuffed animal named "Bear". Bear goes everywhere with us. He has to be buckled in the car, he can not be left in the car, because it will get too hot and he will die, and he has to eat with the family. We do not go anywhere (except Kooper has to go to school without him) without Bear. If Kooper has something, Bear has to have one too. Bear even has his own blanket and pillow on the floor if Kooper decides not to sleep with Bear in his bed. I don't know how long this will last but, Bear is now a King!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love it, it's cute when the kids get attached to their little pets as my kids call them. Cute pics.

lvs2dance said...

Wow! Congrats on the new edition...boy this pregnancy was sure a breeze! I didn't even know that you were expecting! So was it a successful VBAC? LOL

Kayla said...

If only it really was that easy!