Monday, October 6, 2008

Poor Kody!!!

Lately Kody has had to "lay low"...poor thing has mono.....well of course my side started to hurt also (where my spleen is)so at my last doctors appointment they felt my spleen and said I have an enlarged spleen and I most likely have mono too (go figure the kissing disease). They sent me for a blood test to check, I got the results back today and it's negative, so either I had it and the after affects are happening or I have something else, which is freaking me out. But in the meantime, Kody and I are enjoying some "down time" and catching up on the seasons of "House", we just finished the 3rd and are starting the 4th tonight and will hopefully be able to finish it and start watching the current season. I will say even if I did or did not have mono the catching up on our shows has been fun and nice to relax with my hubby......30 hours of remaining space on the DVR a new record low....we lately have had to delete old stuff so our new stuff could record.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hey girlie, I'm happy that you don't have Mono, let's just hope you had a crappy flu bug or something. And looks like a fun night out with the gals, those are always so much needed. Hang in there.

lvs2dance said...

Yay! You don't have mono! I love snuggeling with my hubby and watching shows! I agree we need another girls night!

The Hansen's said...

Sorry you guys are feelin' crummy! That is no fun at all but the increase in snuggle time is always a plus. I've never watched house, I should check it out I've heard it's pretty funny.

Ashleigh said...

Hey! It's nice to catch up with you! Your boys are so cute! What are you talking about? You look great! Don't worry, I put on about 50 pounds of water during my pregnancy! I was so swollen! It took me a while to get it off. Keep in touch!!