Sunday, October 26, 2008

My little patient!!!

Kody has been on oxygen now for a couple of weeks. He is sleeping so much better. For those that don't know, we found out that Kody has sleep apnea, because his airway through his nose is closing off at night and he was getting under 80% of his oxygen at night which was not allowing him to get REM sleep. He sleeps so much better now, even with the noisy machine that we put all the way downstairs so we can't hear it, as much. I used to joke around and call him my "little chemo patient", because of his shaved head and the oxygen, but my niece used the same joke on his facebook and we gave the wrong idea to some friends. We don't make that joke anymore around other people. I think he looks cute with his oxygen...but he wasn't loving me taking these pictures so much!





3 comments:

Amy said...

What a good little "nurse" you are Kayla. I'm glad you guys found out now, he is going to feel much better I promise.

lvs2dance said...

great pics....you could use it for blackmail someday!

Ryan and Tayten said...

haha sorry to anyone i frightened with the chemo remark.
:D